Monday, April 2, 2012

WRESTLEMANIA!

02 04 12

Brushing your teeth with only baking soda tastes like the plague.

Meanwhile, work proved interesting today (Did I mention I work in a cheese factory?) A lot of people were curious about my motivations. While squirreling away my nuts and raisins I tell them quite honestly: "I said on Facebook I could do it." (And who wants to let their entire "friend" list know they're a failure? ;)

Usually I get home and all I want to do is eat cheese and drink milk. Thankfully today I have the ultimate distraction.....


The most hallowed of all WWE events, WRESTLEMANIA, is about to grace us with it's presence. We usually accompany this annual spectacle with pizza and beer; but tonight I'm tagging out pizza and tagging in vegan tacos.

Turns out this was not at all difficult. My trusty Vegan Society list had already told me Old El Paso taco shells are vegan (who knew they ate so much normal food!) Lentils instead of beef & whole bunch of flavour (again, some OEP salsa's are vegan) and voilĂ ! Food fit for a sports entertainment fan. Although I will admit, I did notice the missing cheese (but I'm watching pro-wrestling, there's more than enough meat and cheese on show to satisfy any omnivore!)

Good food and good entertainment did have its downfall though. I was so excited about seeing the show, I didn't get to the health food shop. The only thing that could possibly leave a worse taste in my mouth than The Rock (predictably) beating John Cena, is knowing I have to end my day with another round of baking soda. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment