Monday, April 30, 2012

Blue.

27 04 12

With only a few days to go the questions from people have turned from hilarious and confused, to interest at the outcome.

"How are you?" "Do you feel better?" "What are you missing?" "Has it been hard?"

The answers? I'm missing bacon and cheese. It hasn't been hard - because I'm stubborn and it's only for a month. Had it been a year long quest, I don't think I'd have entertained the idea. (Although I am into month four of "a year with NO ANDERSON'S PIES." People from Hawera, you'll understand how hard that is!)

So, how am I? Do I feel better?

I am lethargic and no, I don't feel better. Physically  I feel worse, and mentally I'm becoming quite blue. It's Friday and all I want to do is have a bath and go to bed. My body is achy and I'm not enjoying anything, least of all my own company.

To cheer me up, it's been suggested that I'll have probably earned the right to a pie by the time this month ends, but I've never broken a New Years resolution before and as for veganism, I've only got three more days to get through.


No comments:

Post a Comment