Monday, April 23, 2012

Breakers

13 04 12

As a welcome distraction from my unreasonable mood, I spent last night watching the Breakers  win game one of the NBL finals best-of-three series.


As a Kiwi sports fan, there's nothing I (or any Kiwi) like more than seeing a New Zealand team dominate an Australian league (well, with the exception of this). After 40 minutes, a cheeky whiskey, and overtime, our boys had got the business of game one done.

Although the outcome of the Breakers game doesn't really have a bearing on my veganism, I am pleased to say I can now sit next to soft cheese and animal-product-filled crackers without a second though.

If only I was stubborn about something constructive like basketball or applied physics. I'm sure I could have been a Breaker or a rocket scientist.

But no.

All I am is a vegan for a month.

(I really need to reassess a few things!)

No comments:

Post a Comment